Thursday, May 6, 2010

My favourite music group

My group is the one I love Crush 40! I say here it is:

Crush 40 is a Hard-Rock band, rather better know as the Sons Of Angels , was created to make soundtracks for the Sega Games ,and how I might like this, is that I like Alternative Rock!!!

Began in 1998 shortly after the creation the creation of the mascot whit his first song Sega is "Open Yourt Heart" gradually became more real good tracks as they were both in their genres are Rock or Nu metal, but it variants such as alternative ,industrial and symphonic (His World Symphonic is Proof).It's formed by singer named Jhonny Gioeli , a guitarist Jun Senoue, bassist Takeshi Toru and Drummer Toru Kawamura.They took several discs and songs playing as Super Sonic Songs was the band's third album released in 2009,one year ago nothing more, which included a compilation of Crush 40 tracks in Sonic The Hedgehog video game in 2003 , and included about two new "Open Yourt Heart" And "Knight Of The Wind".

One of his best songs were "His World","With Me","Un-Gravitify"... and many more.

This kind of music I love because it si Rock and Alternative , and its themes are speed, racing,versus, cars.....etc .But it has its merit above all to singer and guitarist(In my opinion xD) I love her Subjects!!!!xD.
And here I leave with some songs ,sorry do not let me upload videos, I leave the link you listen you enter! And are one the best are include all!!! xD


No comments:

Post a Comment