Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Black Eyed Peas!



My favorite band so the Black Eyed Peas. It is an American musical group of hip hop. The group consists of "Will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and Fergie. He had many tours, the first was in 1999 and the last in 2009.The band has sold 27 million albums and won two awards from the "top 40", the "best international group" and "the best song of the year".
They are recognized for their successes Where is the Love?, Shut Up, Hey Mama, Let's Get It Started, Do not Phunk with My Heart, Do not Lie, My Humps, Pump It, Boom Boom Pow, I Gotta Feeling and Meet Me Halfway.
My favorite song is "I Gotta Feeling," the fifth album.They have participated in many series as "Las Vegas"The singer who I like most is the girl, Fergie, because this is more than sings.
Black Eyed Peas has released five albums:
-1992: Grass Roots
-1998: Behind the Front
-2000:Bridging The Gap
-2003:Elepunk
-2005: Monkey Business
-2006: Renegotiations
-2009: The E.N.D












No comments:

Post a Comment